Top Casinos
10CRIC casino
10Cric
star 5.0
bet365 casino logo review
Bet365
star 5.0
Casumo review
Casumo
star 5.0
888casino
888
star 5.0
JeetPlay
star 5.0
unibet logo
Unibet
star 4.5

Sevens & Fruits Slot Review

sevens and fruits slot

Play This Slot for Real Money

lucky niki casino logo
star 5.0
Casino Review

18 + | T&C applies

100% up to

₹100,000

250 free spins

Play now

Slot facts

Software provider
Playson
Platform
--
Free Spins
No
Reels
5
Volatility
High
Released
--
Wild character
No
RTP
96.31%
Theme
--
Autoplay
Yes
Paylines
5

Play Seven and Fruit Slot at the Best Casinos Online

lucky niki casino logo
star 5.0
Casino Review

18 + | T&C applies

100% up to

₹100,000

250 free spins

Play now
22 bet casino logo review
star 5.0
Casino Review

18 + | T&C applies

100% up to

₹25,000

Claim now

Play now
24bettle casino review
star 5.0
Casino Review

18 + | T&C applies

100% up to

₹24,000

50 free spins

Play now
888casino
star 5.0
Casino Review

18 + | T&C applies

100% up to

$1500

5x bonuses!

Play now

Medium variance, an 96.31% RTP, amazing gameplay where you can win big with the red sevens, and a basic but glossy theme, Sevens & Fruits is the ultimate retro slot game by Playson. Action lovers will be disappointed by the lack of bonus features.

leovegas logo
star 5.0
Leovegas Review

18 + | T&C applies

100% up to

₹80,000

Multiple Bonuses!

star 5.0
Leovegas Review

18 + | T&C applies

royal panda logo
star 5.0
Royal Panda Review

18 + | T&C applies

Up to

₹100,000

+ 10 Free Spins

star 5.0
Royal Panda Review

18 + | T&C applies

betway casino
star 5.0
Betway Review

18 + | T&C applies

100% Up to

₹60,000

on Live Casino

star 5.0
Betway Review

18 + | T&C applies

10CRIC casino
star 5.0
10Cric Review

18 + | T&C applies

150% up to

₹20,000

on Live Casino

star 5.0
10Cric Review

18 + | T&C applies

comeon banner logo
star 5.0
Comeon Review

18 + | T&C applies

Claim

₹10,000

on Live Casino

star 5.0
Comeon Review

18 + | T&C applies

Sevens & Fruits Slot: Classy and Fruity Gameplay

Multiple classic slot games exist on the market but Sevens & Fruits is one that stands out from the crowd. Developed by Playson, this basic and simple fruit machine that takes its title seriously.

On the reels, expect sevens and fruits populating the spaces. In terms of features, you may want to look elsewhere if you want extra action because this slot doesn’t offer any bonus features. In fact, the game doesn’t have a wild symbol. The base game though is quite lucrative, especially if you land the red sevens.

Let’s dive into the makeup of the game!

Gameplay

Symbol Type 3 on a payline 4 on a payline 5 on a payline
Red Sevens Logo 20 200 1000
Watermelon Fruit 10 40 100
Grapes Fruit 10 40 100
Peach Fruit 4 10 40
Oranges Fruit 4 10 40
Lemons Fruit 4 10 40
Plums Fruit 4 10 40

SIGN UP AND PLAY SEVENS & FRUITS SLOT FOR REAL MONEY

Bonuses

Sevens & Fruits is a classic slot game, meaning that everything including gameplay retains a minimalistic approach. In fact, it appears Playson decided to apply this strategy to the features section as well.

Well, the bad news is that there are no bonus features in the game meaning you shouldn’t expect extra payouts common with bonus features.

RTP

With a house edge of 3.69%, your chances of winning in this slot game cannot be any better. This means you have a 96.31% of landing a win every time you spin the reels. Not bad for a classic slot game, don’t you agree?

Volatility

For a classic slot, Sevens & Fruits strikes a perfect balance between the payout frequency and the payout size. On the variance scale, this slot sits tight in the middle, which is quite commendable.

Graphics

You don’t expect too much from a classic slot game in terms of features but Playson has other ideas in mind. The fruits are well-polished and the overall design and visual quality are excellent – uncommon for such slot games. In the background, you have a red backdrop, nothing too fancy or complicated to distract you from gameplay.

Payout

Sevens & Fruits may not have bonus features but that doesn’t it from filling your pockets. The maximum win here is set at 100,000 coins and you can thank the golden star symbol for this win should you win.

However, if you miss the jackpot, you can always fall back on the other symbols in the game for consolation.

Verdict

Sevens & Fruits from Playson is a magnificent slot that aims to take you back in time when fruit machines were the talk of town. From gameplay and first glance, it’s clear that the developer did an excellent job at hitting the retro feel.

Of course, the notable aspect of the game is the lack of bonus features. This means you’ll have to contend with what the symbols offer you. However, the payout is still decent. If you’re the type of player that loves simplicity, then Sevens & Fruits is perfect for you.

PLAY NOW