The creative levels displayed on 3 Fruits Win: 10 Lines are undeniable and Playson gets the credit for that. The visuals are quite basic but the RTP stands out with a decent 96.21%. You also have 250,000 coins up for grabs in the main game.
Play 3 Fruits Win: 10 Lines Slot at the Best Casinos Online
100% up to
+ 10 Free Spins
100% Up to
on Live Casino
Play with ₹1250
on Live Casino
100% Up to
+50 FREE SPINS
3 Fruits Win: 10 Lines Slot: Take a Trip Down Memory Lane
It appears that Playson is not about to stop the development of classic fruit machine slots. This is evident from the latest fruit-themed slot titled 3 Fruits Win: 10 Lines. As you would expect, the slot is basic and simple in terms of looks and gameplay.
The most notable aspect is that the slot uses both ways winning engine and that there are no bonus features to crank up your wins. Having said that, it doesn’t mean there are no wins. In fact, let’s take a look at what this classic slot has to offer.
3 Fruits Win: 10 Lines comes with 5 reels where the fruits will spin. From that, you can tell that the game isn’t 100% classic. Further, there are 10 paylines responsible for your payouts. Speaking of payouts, to get one, you must match at least 3 symbols in this Playson slot.
To get started on the quest to wins, you’ll have to place a bet to activate the 10 paylines. Keep in mind, all 10 lines will be active regardless of the stake that starts at 0.1 to a maximum of 100 per spin.
The purple reels play host to the game’s seven fruit symbols. At the bottom of the paytable are the cherries and lemons that pay 1, 2.5, and 15 times your bet for landing 3, 4, and 5 on the line.
Afterward, you have the plums and oranges that’ll pay 1.5, 5, and 20 times your bet. Next up, you have the melons and grapes that will reward you with 3, 15, and 50 times your bet. The most lucrative symbol is the lucky red sevens. You’ll get 5, 50, and 250 times your bet for landing 3, 4, and 5 of the sevens on an active payline.
Similar to Sevens & Fruits, this video slot doesn’t offer a wild symbol but there’s a scatter symbol represented by a gold star. Landing 3, 4, and 5 of these symbols at random on the reels in a single spin will result in 2, 10, and 50 times your bet.
|Symbol||Type||3 on a payline||4 on a payline||5 on a payline|
|Golden Star Scatter||Object||2x||10x||50x|
3 Fruits Win: 10 Lines is yet another slot game under Playson’s catalog of classic fruit machines that doesn’t offer bonus features. Therefore, if you are a playerlooking to get extra action, you may want to look for other slot games. All the action will be in the main game.
At 96.21% RTP, 3 Fruits Win: 10 Lines offers a lucrative return to player for a classic slot game. In short, you’ll win 96.21 times for every 100 times you play. This leaves the house edge at 3.79%. Although not one of the top slots with 96% RTP, this is still decent.
Playson Clover Riches is a medium to high volatility slot game. Therefore, expect to go for long periods before pocketing a win. However, when you land a win, you’ll be glad you waited.
If you’ve played other Playson classic fruit machines, then you know that their graphics are simple yet glossy. Plain colors without too much distraction while also maintaining a modern look. That is what you can expect.
An initial glance at the slot will reveal the immense effort Playson buried into the perfection of the fruit symbols. This is acceptable considering that the game is all about the fruits and the retro style gameplay.
Of course, you don’t expect the developer to go over the top with the design because this would only derail their plan – to keep it simple.
The most lucrative symbol in the game is the red sevens, paying a max of 250x your bet. The slot offers 10 paylines and if all 10 are active, it means that you’re in for a cool 2,500x your bet. With a maximum stake set at 100 coins, you have a chance of walking away with up to 250,000 coins. Not bad at all for a classic slot game. If you need more insights into beating a slot machine, check out our targeted article on how to win at slots.
If Playson is creating more classical fruit machines, then it’s clear that many slot fans want a piece of the action. With 3 Fruits Win: 10 Lines, players more to look forward to in terms of a classic feel to the game.
As far as gameplay goes, players will have to settle for less but then again, you don’t want to expect too much when playing such games. With that said, it still doesn’t feature among the top in the same category for other games from other developers.
Nevertheless, you can still get away with some decent wins by matching 3 or more symbols. All in all, 3 Fruits Win: 10 Lines is a basic slot game but the final decision lies with you.