Bonanza MegaWays Slot Review

Bonanza MegaWays Slot Review

Betway
100% up to
₹60,000

5 / 5

Slots Information 

  • Game ProviderBig Time Gaming
  • Slot Type: Video slots
  • Slot Theme: Wild West, Mining
  • Bonus Game: Yes
  • Progressive: No
  • Wild: No
  • Scatter: Yes
  • Autoplay: No
  • Multiplier: Yes
  • Free Spins: Yes

Slots Payout

  • Slot Volatility: High
  • Paylines: 117,649
  • Reels: 6
  • Max Win: 12000x
  • Number of Free Spins12
  • RTP: 96%
  • House Edge: 4%
  • Bet Range: 0.2 – 20
  • Feature Buy: No
  • Mobile Compatibility: Yes

Ratings

  • Gameplay: 5 /5
  • Bonuses: 4/5
  • RTP: 5/5
  • Variance: 4/5
  • Compatibility: 4/5
  • Graphics: 5/5
  • Win Potential: 5/5
Casino Websites » games » megaways slots » Bonanza MegaWays Slot Review
Bonanza MegaWays Slot

If you are looking for a casino slot game that translates to good fortune, Bonanza MegaWays is just right for you! Here’s all the important information you need to know before signing up at a recommended casino and playing the game for real money.

Play Bonanza Megaways at the Best Casinos Online

Leovegas - Casino list

100% up to
₹80,000
Multiple Bonuses!

5.0
Leo vegas
18+, T&C applies
Royal panda - Casino list

Up to
₹100,000
+ 10 Free Spins

5.0
Royal panda
18+, T&C applies
Betway - Casino list

100% Up to
₹60,000
on Live Casino

5.0
Betway
18+, T&C applies
10cric - Casino list

150% up to
₹20,000
on Live Casino

5.0
10Cric
18+, T&C applies
Comeon - Casino list

Claim
₹10,000
on Live Casino

5.0
Comeon
18+, T&C applies
Rizk - casino list

100% Up to
₹10,000
+50 FREE SPINS

5.0
RIZK
18+, T&C applies

Bonanza MegaWays Slot: Good Fortune coming up!

Bonanza Megaways is a popular online video slot from Big Time Gaming that was developed in 2016. The game is presented in 6 reels and comes with thousands of ways to win which can go up to a maximum of 117,649 Megaways. Bonanza Megaways also comes with cascading reels that make for a fun gaming experience.

Bonanza Megaways is also among the most preferred games in many India casino websites due to its unique games features. This includes bonus features such as free spins and unlimited win multipliers.

The number of winning ways varies with each spin since you get wins whenever you land matching symbols from left to right in adjacent reels. In addition to the base game, which can also translate to gigantic winnings, you also have a chance to land explosive winnings through the bonus games features.

Explosive Winning Potentials

Bonanza Megaways is a highly volatile slot, which means you have the chance to get astronomical amounts when you strike a win. The hit frequency is rather low, expect to arm your bankroll with a tidy sum if you want to make sure to see a big win.

With proper budgeting, any player can bet on the Bonanza Megaways slot since its minimum bet amount is 0.2 and its maximum is 20. It is however, ideal for high rollers who can manage the longer game play and get the high payouts that they aim for.

The game comes with high chances of landing big winnings and many players have benefitted from its huge payouts due to its unlimited multipliers.

Bonanza Megaways Bonus games

Bonanza Megaways not only makes for an impressive game play due to its great graphics and sound effects, but you also get to enjoy the interesting features. This starts with the cascading reels or reactions, which happen when you land on a winning combination.

The symbols in the winning combination are removed and new symbols take their place. The symbols literally explode and other symbols pass through the same reaction whenever you strike a win.

Free Spins bonus feature

There are 4 Scatter symbols which spell G.O.L.D and your aim is to collect them in order to trigger the free spins round. This comes in the form of 12 free spins with an unlimited multiplier when the 4 scatter symbols are spotted on the reels. Every extra scatter symbol that you get after that grants you 5 extra free spins. The free spins can be retriggered.

Depending on your luck, this could very likely translate to huge winnings from the many free spins. In addition to this, you can unlock more free spins through the gold bars. 3 Gold bars Scatters in carts get you 5 free spins while 4 Gold bars scatter cart symbols get you 10 extra spins.

Unlimited Win Multiplier

Every time you get a winning combination during the free spins round, the multiplier rises  with 1. This means, if you get 10 winning combination in then you’re multiplier will be raised with 10x. It is not unusual to see the multiplier to go way over 10x-20x during a free spin round, hitting the right winning combination with a high multiplier will give you some jackpot-like payouts.

The highes one ever recorded in the slot community was over 16 000x the stake. His bet limit where around €1 and he hit a full row of diamonds with a high multiplier. The win from that single spin gave him over €16 000 (126 6916 INR)

Bonanza Megaways RTP

Bonanza Megaways comes with an RTP of 96%, which is average just like in many online casino slots. India players hence have a chance to get a profitable return on this slot whose house edge is relatively low at 4%.

Volatility

Bonanza Megaways video slot is a highly volatile slot which means that winnings are erratic but also come with big amounts. This could also see you hitting a gigantic win when you have just staked a minimum amount. You need to have a plan though so as to avoid chasing a loss with money that you cannot afford to lose.

Graphic, Design and Sound

Bonanza Megaways transports you into the adventurous world of mining for Diamonds and the exploding dynamite animations rightly fit into the intended theme. The sound effects when you make a win will also encourage you to keep playing to win.

To take advantage of the handsome winnings from Bonanza, you can play it at one of our recommended India online casinos.

Verdict

Award winning Bonanza Megaways takes you on a Gold mining spree where you not only take home huge winnings but an enjoyable gaming session. Bonanza Megaways video slot also comes with interesting graphics and amazing sound effects which help you celebrate the gigantic winnings.

The slot comes with interesting features starting with the multiple ways to win that include up to a maximum of 117, 649 ways to win. Bonanza Megaways is also among the most popular online slots in India Casinos.

Since the invention of Megaways slots by Big Time Gaming, it has continued to be a favorite for seasoned and new players. Bonanza Megaways has also been on every punter’s favorite games list after a lucky punter recently won a gigantic win exceeding his stake more than 10,000 times.

Shruti J.
Shruti J.

Head of Content

The wordsmith of the group, Shruti is busy enjoying her newfound passion for online casino games. When she’s happy, she would bet the ranch to plan and create killer casino content – the ones that urge you to play. If things don’t go the way she wants them to, she would constantly act like the world is about to end. Except Vegas. That’s where she plans to be.

Latest reviews


Harlequin Carnival Slot Review

Harlequin Carnival Slot Review

Nolimit City has crafted Harlequin Carnival with awesomeness. The slot is turning heads with 5 reels, 3 rows, and 20 pay-lines. The top perk comes with the 7x multiplier offered by the Harlequin bonus feature, which rises to a stunning 5,68x reward.

Rise of Maya Slot Review

Rise of Maya Slot Review

The love for adventure will never leave the adventurous and NetEnt knows this all too well. Its latest release – Rise of Maya takes you back to the ancient Mayan civilization. While at it, enjoy bonus features such as Free Spins with expanding wilds.

Esqueleto Explosivo 2 Slot Review

Esqueleto Explosivo 2 Slot Review

Remember and celebrate your departed loved ones in style with the sequel to Esqueleto Explosivo – Esqueleto Explosivo 2 from Thunderkick. This time, you’ll have more paylines, bigger multipliers, a higher RTP, and a bigger winning potential.

Druids’ Dream Slot Review

Druids’ Dream Slot Review

Magical forests exist and NetEnt wants to charm you with its latest release – Druids’ Dream. Beware, the slot will dig deep into your emotions but will also fill your pockets courtesy of Free Spins, Re-spins with wilds, and a nudge feature.

Sevens and Fruits: 6 Reels Slot Review

Sevens and Fruits: 6 Reels Slot Review

Fruity action continues thanks to the sequel to the original Fruits & Sevens game. The new slot, Sevens % Fruits: 6 Reels features new additions to improve gameplay. Look out for a 6th reel, the new both ways to win function, and a 95.82% RTP.

Wilderland Slot Review

Wilderland Slot Review

Expand your game bank with Wilderland video slot by NetEnt that features 5 reels and 20 paylines. The slot is steeped in aesthetics and wilds that will quickly become a favorite with players who love unique elements. Win up to 240x your stake!